1. Ostriches and butterflies scare the hell out of me.
2. I love cleaning my room. Really.
I spent the entire summer cleaning my room and I never seem to finish because I’m never satisfied with it
3. I’ve been collecting keychains since I was 10, hence I’m not kidding when I say that I have about a hundred of them.
4. I feed Socks (my cat) dog food and she loves it.
Yes, her name is Socks because she looks like she has socks on.
5. I’ve seen chickens die.
Here’s the story: Once upon a time, we had a rooster and a hen living together in a black cage. They probably drove each other nuts because it seemed as though the hen pissed off her mate. This led to the rooster pecking her eyes out. And so she died. About a week later, our rooster suffered from (what I believe to be) a heart attack because he was flying around in his cage like mad and then he just… died.
6. I could easily live without any form of junk food.
I snack on tomatoes and I don’t really like chips.
7. I haven’t seen my dad in more than 10 years.
And I don’t think I’m ready (yet) for the day I do get to see him again.
8. My middle name is Oracion. :)
9. I have a huge-ass apetite: I can eat up to 7 cups of rice when I’m reallyyyyy hungry.
10. I’m a sucker for pick-up lines, no matter how corny they are.
So, there you go. I don’t really feel like tagging anyone right now- so whoever wants to do this, go ahead and just pretend that I tagged you!